HERE TO LISTEN, NOT JUDGE.
There are mental health and crisis resources available for you in northeastern Minnesota. With one call, you can connect with care providers that are right for you, or someone close to you.
If you are experiencing any of the following,
please contact us right away:
- Feelings of stress or feeling overwhelmed
- Plans or thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- Suddenly finding it difficult to complete normal daily activities due to stress or other symptoms
- Increase or change in symptoms such as mood, anxiety or panic attacks, hallucinations, or delusions.
We listen. We hear you.
Who We Help
24 Hour Mental Health Resources Available
- Help children and adults
- Answer questions and connect you with resources
- Dispatch a mobile crisis team
- Offer short-term residential crisis services