Connect With Mental Health Resources Now
IT’S BEEN A TOUGH YEAR. LET’S TALK.
Pandemic. Housing crisis. Racial unrest. There’s no sugarcoating it. This year has been hard. If you or someone you care about is struggling with mental health, addiction, substance abuse, or feel like hurting yourself or others, we’re a safe place to turn.
We listen. We hear you.
HOW WE HELP
- Support children and adults
- Answer questions and connect you with resources
- Dispatch a mobile crisis team
- Offer short-term residential crisis services
Let's Talk *
* DisclaimerThis website is not staffed 24 hours a day and it may take up to 24 hours before someone gets back to you. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis please call the crisis line for your area. If you are unsure which number to use, call 844-772-4724.
If you are more comfortable using a text option, text "MN" to 741741 and a crisis counselor will respond.